Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What I Wore Today


I decided to wear one of my designer dresses today. This is a Gorman dress which I picked up in Brisbane a couple of years ago when I was up there for the Writers' Festival. It was relatively expensive, especially for a cotton dress, but I'm really glad I bought it, as I've had plenty of wear out of it. It is a super flattering shape, with an adjustable halterneck, low cut in the decolletage (which is very unlike me, cause I don't really have one) curves in nicely at the waist and flares out at the backside.

I'm not buying much Aussie designer stuff these days, but I do like Gorman's new summer collection. There is a nice jacket I'm coveting and I checked out their website today and they have some cool slouchy jeans in their high summer collection. I think I'll be embracing the slouchy jean for next winter. And I've gotta say that I never really thought I'd say that again.

Cardigan - vintage
Dress - Gorman
Shoes - Lovely Bruno Maglis that my grandmother gave me
Ring - from My Boudoir in Darlinghurst
Hair-band - Mimco
And yes, I am wearing a side pony.


No comments: