Sunday, March 15, 2009

Crushing on Milla Jovovich



Actress, model and fashion designer Milla Jovovich has been out and about at lots of the fashion shows in Paris and Milan over the last night, and I am loving her style. I must admit I always have. The girl is absolutely stunning, but she isn't a slave to trends, nor does she flaunt her hot body all over the shop. She is elegant and quirky at the same time.
I read somewhere that she is discontinuing her fashion line Jovovich and Hawk. Not that I could ever afford to buy any of her pieces, I consider it a pity nonetheless. Her clothes were really pretty and right up my alley. On the website the last collection is Spring 2008.

It looks very 1930's California and I'm completely in love with the Kathy Ly Cape. E-bay maybe? http://www.jovovich-hawk.com/
For your information, the pink dress she is wearing is Galliano, and that photo was taken at the Galliano show. Apparently Milla is huge in France, like my other girl style crush Diane Kruger. Those French people really know a style icon when they see one.


No comments: