Friday, June 26, 2009

Frock of the Week

For a change this week was a no-brainer for me. French actress Marion Cotillard is glamorous perfection in Elie Saab. As Marion is under contract with Dior she is almost always seen in the French label on the red-carpet, so it is a nice change to see her in another designer. Close up this dress looks like little mosaic tiles. Love the cowl neck, love the accessories and her hair is divine.

Marion is at the premiere of Public Enemies which I absolutely can't wait to see for the double hotness that is Johnny Depp and Christian Bale. I've got to mention that they are both rather accomplished actors too as well as being visually arresting.



On another note I saw this photo of English singer Duffy today wearing the cutest Chloe shorts. I kind of want them, so hopefully some Aussie chain store will knock them off in time for summer.

No comments: