Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Bride to Be at Afternoon Tea

And this time I'm not referring to me, but rather to my dear friend Erin who is getting married in a mere three weeks time. Last weekend her bridesmaids hosted a delightful high tea at the QVB Tea Rooms to celebrate Erin's forthcoming nuptials. Erin is a fellow vintage loving girl and she had originally purchased a 1950's party dress to wear on her wedding day, at the Love Vintage Fair back in April.

She subsequently fell in love with a new Lisa Ho gown that she will be wearing instead, so rather than letting her pretty dress languish in her wardrobe, it had its first outing with its new owner at the High Tea. Doesn't she (and the frock) look lovely?

Her bridesmaid, Ruth, looks very pretty too. I'm looking forward to seeing the bridal party on the big day. I'll definitely be taking loads of pics!

No comments: