Thursday, November 19, 2009

Over the Top


Lovely blogger Greetz from Tiz (her blog is divine and very much up my alley) has just awarded me with my very first blog award. How exciting! I am now meant to answer the following 35 questions - one word answers only - and nominate ten other bloggers, to accept the award. So here goes:

1. Where is your phone? Drawers
2. Your hair? New
3. Your Mother? Compassionate
4. Your Father? Dedicated
5. Your favourite food? Cheese
6. Your dream last night? Disaster
7. Your favourite drink? Milk
8. Your dream/goal? Truth
9. What room are you in? Lounge
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? Heights
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Healthy
13. Where were you last night? Movie
14. Something that you’re not? Fair-weather
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish-list item? Antiques
17. Where did you grow up? Sydney
18. Last thing you did? Vacuum
19. What are you wearing? Lingerie
20. Your TV? News
21. Your pets? Elsie
22. Friends? Lovely
23. Your life? Changing
24. Your mood? Reasonable
25. Missing someone? Expats
26. Vehicle? Feet
27. Something you’re not wearing? Pants!
28. Your favourite store? Coco Repose
29. Your favourite colour? Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. The last time you cried? Recently
32. Your best friend? Loyal
33. One place that I go to over and over? Beach
34. Facebook? Usually
35. Favourite place to eat? Home
I give this award to... Blonde Episodes; Couture Allure; Dotti's Dots; Frances Baker; The Lady-Bird; Natasha Bailie; The Frivolous Flapper; Huzzah Vintage; Millie Deel and Shadow Dance Vintage.

What a nice way to learn about new blogs.

Oh, and in case you are worried about my lack of pants and lounging around in my lingerie, it just happens to be super hot and steamy at the moment. The forecast for tomorrow and Saturday is 33 degrees Celsius (which is 91 degrees for those on the Fahrenheit system). Ice cream and breezy cotton dresses are definitely in order.

4 comments:

Erinna said...

Congratulations my dear! You deserve it. And thankyou thankyou so much for nominating me! This put a big smile on my face, so thankyou!

Couture Allure Vintage Fashion said...

Thank you so much for the award, Louise! I'm so flattered you consider my blog worthy!

Huzzah! Vintage said...

i'm so glad to learn more about you, but I've one lingering question...why even bother with the lingerie??!?!

(thanks for the lovely nomination. I shall work on some clever responses...)

Louise said...

I guess I should have said underwear, because believe me, it was by no means fancy.
X