Saturday, February 20, 2010

Frock of the Week: Vintage YSL

Apologies for my absence over the last week. I went away for a few days to attend my work sales conference and the country resort I was in had a distinct lack of broadband access. Tough times indeed.
Meanwhile I'm catching up on my favourite blogs, best dressed and NY fashion week coverage now, and I came across the ever stylish Maggie Gyllenhaal looking fresh and lovely in this vintage YSL frock at an Oscars luncheon. I was excited to hear she has been nominated for Best Supporting Actress this year, as Maggie is always a standout on the red-carpet.
Love this shade of green and her long bob is too cute for words. She and Peter Saarsgard make such a gorgeous acting couple. They are up there with Naomi and Liev whom I was thrilled to see make out RIGHT IN FRONT of me in Bondi when I was still living there. One of my few Bondi celebrity sightings, but it was a good 'un.

3 comments:

MYCLOSETGARDEN said...

I hope your conference went well. Her dress is absolutely lovely. I want one for myself :)

Have a great weekend!

inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

Francy said...

She looks stunning, and can really work anything vintage!

pixiedrivein.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love that dress... and I love maggie!!

PS. please check out my new blog... http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/