Sunday, February 21, 2010

A wedding to warm a vintage heart

I spotted this adorable Sydney wedding over at Real Wedding Ideas. Jessica and David brought vintage touches to their wedding to make it a really special event. The bride's dress is a vintage cocktail length frock purchased from Grandma Takes a Trip and altered to suit, and the bridesmaid wore a dashing electric blue pre-loved number from Coco Repose.





The bride's crinoline looks a treat and the cake topper is super sweet. The photographer for this wedding was Marzena Wasilewska and you can check out loads more pics over at her blog. There are some great up close and personal images of Jessica's dress and her great victory rolls hairstyle.
I'm so excited that my dear friends Lee and Sebastian from sebastian T photography are shooting my wedding as a gift. Lucky, lucky me. And I hope I scrub up just as lovely as this vintage inspired bride did.

2 comments:

SophieSweetVintage said...

I really like it! Her dress is adorable..

Steph Bond-Hutkin said...

Glad you like it! Such a sweet couple too.
Steph Bond
Real Wedding Ideas Australia