Sunday, March 21, 2010

Wedding Happy Snaps

As a precursor to the main event (i.e. the professional pics), here are a few happy snaps from yesterday care of my beautiful bridesmaid Rebecca. Doesn't she look stunning? And my beloved husband scrubbed up pretty well too.
I had a hectic, emotionally overwhelming and ultimately joyous day, with some very, very hot weather. I'll give a full rundown when I'm back from my country beach side honeymoon. I've got a stack of books and a beach towel ... bliss.

12 comments:

Camelia Crinoline said...

Congratulations! You look absolutely gorgeous.

Wild Tea Party said...

Congratulations Louise - I was thinking of you and hoping it went well! You looked absolutely beautiful.

ADRIAANA said...

Congratulations!! :D
please follow me here:

http://thestyleofhighschoolgirl.blogspot.com/

Thanks. :)

anna and the ring said...

Gosh, you all look fabulous. Many. many congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Louise. I love to check out your blog and I couldn't wait to see your dress. You look wonderful. In fact, you all do. Happy honeymoon!

PanMac said...

Bewdiful!
Have a fabulous week away,
love all the publicity girls at work xxxxx

Anonymous Lady said...

Lovely, lovely and yet more loveliness! A gorgeous evening was had by all and you make SUCH a beautiful couple! Congratulations.

JP xx

Marie said...

So gorgeous! Love the dresses, very classic and elegant. Congrats.
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
Spring into Spring giveaway

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ohmigosh you look gorgeous! Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations!! :)

Anonymous said...

congrats cuz! You both look pretty fancy. Heard say it was quite an amazing day, hope you enjoyed it as much!

grts. Rutger

Natalie Suarez said...

congrats! what an absolutely beautiful dress! :)))

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Greetz from Tiz said...

Congratulations sweet Louise, you are so beautiful, your hair, your dress,...waauuhh!I wish you all the best!