Friday, April 30, 2010

Frock of the Week: Serene in Green


My eyes popped when I saw Christina Ricci in this vibrant green evening gown, and that was before I found out it's a vintage Galanos. A classic sheath dress, I've included a close-up so you can admire the details around the neckline and sleeves.
Christina was photographed at the 150 Years of Chopard event held at the Frick Collection in New York, so I can only presume her pretty earrings are Chopard. Cute haircut too.
Thanks to Confessions of Christina Ricci for the pics.

3 comments:

Wild Tea Party said...

Oh, see, I kinda like this dress, and kinda dislike it. It makes me feel very undecided....

Tea soon would be great. Jen works near Central, and I'm always nipping in and out of the city, so a city meet up would probably work best. Any venue ideas?

Francy said...

Lovely to see Christina!! She is so beautiful, and pulls off this dress wonderfully.

Helga said...

What a gorgeous frock!Amazing shade of green,too!