Friday, October 22, 2010

Coco Repose goes online

Jessica at Coco Repose has taken her gorgeous collection of vintage treasures online, which means that even if you don't live in Sydney you can now take home one of her pieces (the physical store has now completely relocated to the Sydney Antiques Centre in Surry Hills).
She's uploading more stock all the time, so its worth checking back often. At the moment she's got some lovely frocks up, including this 40s lace gown, two 50s party dresses and a sundress and this 70s day dress, as well as some jewellery. Her range of hats, separates and more are still to come.

My friends Liana and Mark are getting married this weekend in Berry on the NSW South Coast. Rather than being anxiously excited as I was with my own, I'm enjoying the anticipation without reserve (I can enjoy the spoils of the planning without the actual planning!). I picked up a gorgeous frock from Coco Repose a couple of weeks ago which I'll be wearing tomorrow. Photos to follow soon!

No comments: