Saturday, July 2, 2011

Pretty Purchases

I've been a bit slow on the blogging front of late as my days have been consumed with work. I've been travelling a bit, am about to travel some more (I'll be in Melbourne, Brisbane and Noosa this week), and things aren't really going to quieten down until the end of August. Such is life, and I just have to take each day as it comes and look after my health and sanity as best as I can during this busy time.
I have managed to get a bit of online shopping done though as, whilst I'm not loving the global recession, I am enjoying the strong Aussie dollar. Just arrived on my doorstep today is not one, not two, but three new period dramas for me to enjoy (hello Downton Abbey) and two new floral skirts to mix and match with knits for winter, and which are sure to take me into Spring too.
Thanks muchly to TWIGVINTAGE and Becky Drolen.
Do you like?

No comments: