Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Stop the Press - Love Vintage Fair

Sydney's bi-annual Love Vintage Fair is on again this weekend and quite frankly I cannot wait. I missed the autumn Fair as I was on author tour and I believe my absence warrants double the effort on my wallets behalf. At the moment our country is stuck in a vicious cycle - lower consumer confidence means lower returns means less stable employment means lower confidence. Perhaps I should do my bit for the economy, and the environment, and purchase a few second hand frocks?
Alas I doubt the husband would concur.
In the meantime I'll see all you Sydney-siders in the wilds of Canterbury this weekend.

3 comments:

Barn House Antiques said...

Yey, I am glad you are coming! Come and visit us...stall 39. Cant wait to see what you are going to wear!

Wild Tea Party said...

Nice seeing you today :)

Louise said...

Lovely to see you too Ellen. Look forward to reading about what you bought!